The Tuxedo No.2 is one of my favorite drinks. Fino sherry gives this drink a depth and complexity rarely found in other cocktails. Between the Maraschino, sherry and absinthe this drink reveals itself in layers.
- 2 oz London dry gin
- 3/4 oz fino sherry
- 1/4 oz Maraschino liqueur
- 1 dash absinthe
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Rinse a chilled coupe glass with absinthe.
- Pour everything into a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Stir for 10-15 seconds until chilled.
- Strain into prepared coupe glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.