Strawberry Gin Collins
This is simply a Gin Collins made with strawberry gin. Strawberry gin is a pretty straightforward infusion. The flavors pair well and it makes a refreshing summer drink.
Strawberry Gin Mojito
- 2ozstrawberry gin
- 1ouncesimple syrup
- 1ouncelemon juice
- fresh basil leaves
- Muddle 2 fresh strawberries in the bottom of a Collins glass.
- Lay 2 or 3 fresh basil leaves across the palm of your hand. Give the leaves a quick slap to bring the aromatic oils to the surface.
- Gently rub the basil leaves around the rim and drop into the glass.
- Fill glass with crushed ice.
- Pour strawberry gin, lemon juice, and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Strain cocktail into glass.
- Top with soda water and give it a short stir.
- Garnish with strawberry, basil sprig and a straw.